Thursday, September 3, 2009

Back in the Building

My last post was May 5th. That was three months ago. My aplogies. I hadn't realised I'd left it so long.

Since I have left it so long, I don't suppose there's anyone who is out there to even read this. So, I'm not sure what, if anything, I ought to say, just now.

I know that as we begin our fifth year I am more unsure about this than ever. I just don't feel I have made the adjustments necessary to create a successful homeschooling environment: and if it hasn't happened by now, I don't think it will.

I am really feeling quite stuck.

I have out year planned to Christmas break, I have all the materials we need: I just do not want to wake up in the morning and begin.

1 comment:

Buford T. Justice said...

As a fan of this blog for the last two years I'm very glad you're updating it again! I plan to use many of your ideas and curricula with my five-year-old daughter (including Canadian history as a supplement the U.S. texts). Thanks for the thought and substance you put into this blog!